Venue: Room 1B, Maidstone House, King Street
Contact: Louise SmithItems No. Item
Notification of Substitute Members.
Notification of Visiting Members.
Disclosures by Members and Officers:
a) Disclosures of interest.
b) Disclosures of lobbying.
c) Disclosures of whipping.
To consider whether any items should be taken in private because of the possible disclosure of exempt information.
All public items will be web-cast.
a) 18 November 2008; and
b) 24 November 2008.
- 081124_external_minutes , item 6. PDF 64 KB
- 081124_CAB_Presentation , item 6. PDF 1 MB
- 081124_Ext mins_App B , item 6. PDF 964 KB
· Leader of the Council, Councillor Chris Garland; and
· Cabinet Member for Community Services, Councillor Marion Ring; and
· Assistant Director of Development and Community Services, Brian Morgan.
Please note that the feasibility study for the extension and remodelling of the existing CCTV control room that has been circulated separately to Members as background information is confidential. If the Committee wishes to discuss these papers it will need to agree that the meeting takes place in private due to the possible disclosure of exempt information for the reason specified below:
Paragraph 7 – Information relating to any action taken or to be taken in connection with the prevention, investigation or prosecution of crime.
- call-in form , item 7. PDF 271 KB
- cctv - operations appraisal rpt , item 7. PDF 97 KB
- cctv - operations appraisal - appA.doc , item 7. PDF 147 KB
- cctv - operations appraisal - appB.doc , item 7. PDF 67 KB