Venue: The Guildhall
Contact: Jayne Carr Democracy OfficerItems No. Item
About CYC Meetings PDF 174 KB
Declarations of Interest
At this point in the meeting, Members will be invited to declare any personal or prejudicial interests they may have in the business on the agenda.
Minutes PDF 26 KB
To approve and sign the Minutes of the meeting held on 27 July 2009.
At this point in the meeting members of the public who have registered their wish to speak regarding an item on the agenda or an issue within the Committee’s remit can do so. The deadline for registering is 5:00 pm on Friday 25 September 2009.
This report details a referral made by the Community Safety Overview and Scrutiny Committee requesting a change to their terms of reference. Scrutiny Management Committee are asked to comment on the referral so that their views can be fed into a report to Council.
- Annex A, item 4. PDF 44 KB
This report provides an update on the proposed Residents Consultation Survey to support the ongoing Traffic Congestion Ad-hoc Scrutiny Review.
This report asks Members of the Scrutiny Management Committee (SMC) to decide whether the proposed Councillor Call for Action (CCfA) scrutiny topic falls more within the remit of the Community Safety Overview and Scrutiny Committee or the Economic and City Development Overview and Scrutiny Committee.
- Annex A - Scrutiny Request - Broadway Shops, item 6. PDF 57 KB
- Annex B - Comm. Safety OSC Workplan 2009-10, item 6. PDF 48 KB
- Annex C - Ec. City Development OSC Workplan 2009-10, item 6. PDF 63 KB
Any other business which the Chair decides is urgent under the Local Government Act 1972.
The Chair has agreed to consider under urgent business this report on the “Strengthening Local Democracy” consultation document. This item is urgent as the deadline for responding to the consultation document is 2 October 2009.
- Strengthening Local Democracy Policy Briefing Annex A, item 7. PDF 90 KB
- Strengthening Local Democracy Proposed Draft Response Annex B, item 7. PDF 44 KB
Name: Jayne Carr
- Telephone – (01904) 552030
- E-mail – email@example.com