Minutes for Licensing Panel (Licensing Act 2003 Functions) meeting, Oct 15 2009, 10.00AM official page
Venue: Committee Rooms 2/3, Brighton Town Hall. View directions
Contact: Jane Clarke, Democratic Services OfficerItems No. Item
To appoint a Chairman for the Meeting
(b) Declarations of Interest by all Members present of any personal interests in matters on the agenda, the nature of any interest and whether the Members regard the interest as prejudicial under the terms of the Code of Conduct.
(c) Exclusion of Press and Public - To consider whether, in view of the nature of the business to be transacted, or the nature of the proceedings, the press and public should be excluded from the meeting when any of the following items are under consideration.
NOTE: Any item appearing in Part 2 of the Agenda states in its heading either that it is confidential or the category under which the information disclosed in the report is exempt from disclosure and therefore not available to the public.
A list and description of the categories of exempt information is available for public inspection at Brighton and Hove Town Halls.
Report of the Assistant Director of Public Safety (copy attached).
- Item 71 - Appendix A, item 71. PDF 134 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 71./4 is restricted
- Item 71 - Appendix D, item 71. PDF 266 KB
- Item 71 - Appendix E - parts 1-4, item 71. PDF 6 MB
- Item 71 - Appendix E - parts 5-10, item 71. PDF 4 MB
- Item 71 - Appendix E - parts 11-12a, item 71. PDF 2 MB
- Item 71 - Appendix E - part 13, item 71. PDF 5 MB
- Restricted enclosure