Venue: The Council Chamber
Contact: Mel HarrisItems No. Item
Apologies for Absence
To note any apologies for absence.
Declarations of Interest
To note any declarations of interest.
Minutes of the Previous Meeting
To consider the Minutes of the Meeting of the Executive Board held on 5 January 2010. [previously circulated]
Public Question Time - To receive and respond to any Questions from Members of the Public
Questions must be submitted in writing before 2.15pm on the day of the Meeting.
2010/11 Budget and Promises PDF 70 KB
To consider the report presenting budget and service proposals for 2010/11.
Information on Promises to follow.
- Budget Appendix A - Revenue Budget Summaries 10 11, item 5. PDF 172 KB
- Budget Appendix B Fees and Charges 10 11, item 5. PDF 219 KB
- Budget Appendix C - Capital Programme - EB 020210, item 5. PDF 119 KB
- Budget Appendix D - Revenue Money Plan, item 5. PDF 79 KB
- Budget Appendix E - Capital Money Plan - EB 020210, item 5. PDF 100 KB
- Budget Appendix F - RISK ANALYSIS 2010 11 and beyond, item 5. PDF 123 KB
- Promises Exec Board 02.02.10 Appendix G, item 5. PDF 93 KB
- Draft_Promises_Exec_Board_LibDemProposals, item 5. PDF 57 KB
To consider the report detailing the Treasury Management Policy and Strategy for 2010/11 to 2014/15.
- Appendix 1 - TM Policy Statement and Practices, item 6. PDF 42 KB
- Appendix 2 - TM Strategy 2010 11 to 2014 15, item 6. PDF 32 KB
- Appendix 3 Prudential limits 2009 10, item 6. PDF 32 KB
Charging for Pre-Application Advice PDF 62 KB
To consider the report of the Head of Planning detailing proposals to charge for pre-application advice.
Member Development Policy PDF 50 KB
To consider the report of the Support Services Manager seeking approval of the Member Development Policy.
To consider the report seeking approval for the sale of the Old Medical Centre.
Brine Baths Task Force: Progress Report PDF 56 KB
To receive a progress report on the work programme undertaken by the Task Force.
Forward Plan PDF 18 KB
The Draft Forward Plan is attached. Â This shows major items that the Board will consider during the forthcoming months. Â The Board is asked to consider any changes to the Plan.