Venue: Town Hall, Peckham Road, London SE5 8UB. View directions
Contact: Bola RobertsItems No. Item
Mobile phones should be turned off or put on silent during the course of the meeting.
Part A - Open Business
To receive any apologies for absence.
Confirmation of voting members
A representative of each political group will confirm the voting members of the committee.
Notification of any items of business which the chair deems urgent
In special circumstances, an item of business may be added to an agenda within five clear days of the meeting.
Disclosure of interests and dispensations
Members to declare any personal interests and dispensation in respect of any item of business to be considered at this meeting.
To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the open section of the meeting held on Thursday November 26 2009.
Adolescent and Aftercare Services - Apprenticeship scheme for care leavers
- Report - Adolescent and Aftercare Service Apprenticeship Scheme for Care Leavers, item 6. PDF 101 KB
Adolescent and Aftercare Services - Children missing from care
- Report - Adolescent and Aftercare Service Children missing from care, item 7. PDF 78 KB
- Appendix 1 - Children missing from care, item 7. PDF 35 KB
Corporate Parenting Committee Review
- Report - Corporate Parenting Committee Review, item 8. PDF 88 KB
- Appendix 1 - Corporate Parenting Committee Review Follow up - Care matters letter, item 8. PDF 2 MB
- Appendices 2 & 3 - Corporate Parenting Committee Review, item 8. PDF 158 KB
- Report & Appendices 1-3 - SpeakerBox Update, item 9. PDF 330 KB
- Appendix 4 Ten Golden Rules for Southwark, item 9. PDF 58 KB
- Appendix 5 - The London Pledge, item 9. PDF 663 KB
- Appendices 6-7 - SpeakerBox Update, item 9. PDF 72 KB
Proposed Children and Young People's Plan 2010 - 13
Corporate Parenting Committee Work Plan 2010
Any other open business as notified at the start of the meeting and accepted by the chair as urgent.
Exclusion of press and public
The following motion should be moved, seconded and approved if the sub-committee wishes to exclude the press and public to deal with reports revealing exempt information:
“That the public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1-7, Access to Information Procedure rules of the Constitution.”
Part B - Closed Business
Any other closed business as notified at the start of the meeting and accepted by the chair as urgent.