Minutes for Cabinet meeting, Dec 15 2009, 2.00PM official page
Venue: COUNCIL HOUSE, PLYMOUTH
Contact: Amelia Boulter, Senior Democratic Support Officer (Cabinet) Email: email@example.comItems No. Item
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members will be asked to make any declarations of interest in respect of items on this Agenda.
To sign and confirm as a correct record the minutes of the meetings held on Tuesday 10 November 2009 and Friday 20 November 2009.
The minutes of the meeting held on 10 November 2009 and 20 November 2009 were confirmed as a correct record.
QUESTIONS FROM THE PUBLIC
To receive questions from the public in accordance with the Constitution.
There were no questions submitted by members of the public.
CHAIR'S URGENT BUSINESS
To receive reports on business which, in the opinion of the Chair, should be brought forward for urgent consideration.
There were no items of Chair’s Urgent Business.
CMT Lead Officer: Director for Development and Regeneration
The report of the Director for Development and Regeneration was submitted.
(1) Approval be given to the amended Planning Obligations and Affordable Housing Supplementary Planning Document (Consultation Draft) for the purposes of public consultation and as a material consideration in the determination of planning applications;
(2) the market recovery scheme as set out in Section 4 of the officer’s report be enacted in relation to planning applications validly submitted between 1 January 2010 and 31 March 2011;
(3) delegated authority to be given to the Assistant Director of Development (Planning Services) to approve the final publication version of the consultation draft Supplementary Planning Document;
(4) instruction to be given to officers to refer the final version of the amended SPD to Cabinet and then a meeting of Full Council for adoption, following the completion of the consultation process.
CMT Lead Officer: Director for Corporate Support
The report of the Director for Corporate Support was submitted.
(1) Cabinet make a recommendation to Full Council to approve the Council Tax Base for Tax Setting for 2010/11 as 76,899 Band D equivalents, which is the tax base after allowing for an estimated collection rate of 98.5%.
CMT Lead Officer: Director for Community Services
The report of the Director for Community Services was submitted.
(1) a three-year contract, with an option to extend for one plus one year extension (up to two years maximum) be awarded to the preferred supplier;
(2) the evaluation process determined their offer to be the most economically advantageous tender based on price and quality. The award of this contract is forecasted to achieve efficiency savings.
To consider passing a resolution under Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 to exclude the press and public from the meeting for the following item(s) of business on the grounds that it (they) involve(s) the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph(s) 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act, as amended by the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Resolved that under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act, 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act, as amended by the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR PLYMOUTH COMMUNITY EQUIPMENT SERVICE (E3)
CMT Lead Officers: Director for Community Services
Cabinet received report OJEU 210171-2009. See minute 101 above.