Venue: Council Chamber, Elizabeth House, Stratford-upon-Avon. View directions
Contact: Caroline NashItems No. Item
Apologies for Absence
Disclosure of Interests
(Note: Members are reminded that the Code of Conduct provides that should they have a prejudicial interest in any matter under discussion and providing the matter is considered in public session, they are entitled to make representations and answer questions if members of the public are granted the same entitlement. Members must leave the room before the ensuing debate and vote and must not attempt to improperly influence a decision about that matter.)
To confirm and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 10 February 2010.
Note: The recommendations in Minutes 684, 686, 687 and 689 were referred to Council and were agreed on 22 February 2010.
To receive a Communications Plan Overview and Timeline from PWC.
To consider the progress report.
To consider further proposals for the review of the Councilâ€™s committee structure.
- Committee Structure Review Report LN 14.4.10, item 7. PDF 29 KB
- Committee Structure App 2 AuditReg ToR, item 7. PDF 34 KB
- Committee Structure App 3 Planning OSC ToR, item 7. PDF 30 KB
- Committee Structure App 4 SubCttee ToR, item 7. PDF 21 KB
- Committee Structure App 5 Plng Cttee Options, item 7. PDF 13 KB
- Planning Committee Areas Eastwest, item 7. PDF 261 KB
- 1410 Committee Structure Chart MAR2010, item 7. PDF 117 KB
- Calendar 2010-11 (2), item 7. PDF 79 KB
- ProvisionalCalendar2011-12 (2), item 7. PDF 67 KB
To consider any business which, in the opinion of the Chairman, is urgent in accordance with the provisions of Section 100B (4) of the Local Government Act 1972.
To receive any questions within the scope of the Committee which are not referred to in the Agenda, provided that written notice had been given as set out in Committee Procedure Rules.