APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND SUBSTITUTE MEMBERS.
DECLARATION OF INTEREST
Members are required to declare any personal or prejudicial interests they may have in any matter, which is to be considered at this meeting.Â
Members are invited to comment on the final draft of the strategy which will be presented to Cabinet on 20th January, 2008.Â This report was not available at the time of the despatch and will be circulated to members under separate cover
- Hall Service Report, item 129. PDF 42 KB
- APPENDIX D Cover, item 129. PDF 5 KB
- Appendix D - Halls Income - Graph A, item 129. PDF 22 KB
- Appendix D - Halls Income - Graph B, item 129. PDF 33 KB
Members will be asked to approve the minutes of the meeting held on 10th December, 2008.
Copies of the Sub-Committees Forward Work Programme are attached for Memberâ€™s attention.
- 6a. Work Programme (Children's), item 131. PDF 27 KB
- 6b. Work Programme (Community Safety), item 131. PDF 22 KB
- 6c. Work Programme (Environment), item 131. PDF 19 KB
- 6d. Work Programme (Finance), item 131. PDF 23 KB
- 6e. Work Programme (Health), item 131. PDF 32 KB
- 6f. Work Programme (Performance), item 131. PDF 15 KB
Members are asked to suggest potential items for inclusion in the Work Programme for the period up until the end of the next municipal year. Including the Cabinet Forward Plan; Quartley Monitoring Report; Meeting the Local Area Agreement and targets from within the Corporate Plan.