Venue: Matravers School, Springfield Road, Westbury, BA13 3QH
Contact: Anna Thurman (Democratic Services Officer)Items Note No. Item
Chairman's Welcome, Introductions and Announcements
a) Wiltshire Local Transport Plan 2011 â€“ 2026
b) Parish Steward Scheme
c) Gypsy and Traveller Site Consultation
d) Community Flooding Information
e) Wiltshire Intelligence Network
- Item 1a Wiltshire Local Transport Plan Strategy 2011-2026, item 1. PDF 132 KB
- Item 1b Parish Steward Scheme, item 1. PDF 123 KB
- Item 1c Gypsy and Traveller Site Consultation, item 1. PDF 115 KB
- Item 1d Community Flooding Consultation, item 1. PDF 116 KB
- Item 1e Wiltshire Intelligence Network, item 1. PDF 140 KB
Apologies for Absence
Declarations of Interest
Councillors are requested to declare any personal or prejudicial interests or dispensations granted by the Standards Committee.
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday 19 August 2010.
Julia Cramp, Service Director - Commissioning and Performance, Department of Education
To outline her role as Service Director â€“ Commissioning and Performance, within the Department of Education.
Keith Humphries, Cabinet Member for Health and Wellbeing
To outline his cabinet role and to answer written questions (submitted one week in advance).
To receive updates from partners â€“ Parish and Town Councils, Police, Fire and Rescue Service, NHS, BA13+ Community Area Partnership, Community Area Young Peoplesâ€™ Issues Group and Chamber of Commerce.
Leigh Park Adoptions Progress Report
To receive a progress report on Leigh Park adoptions from Steve Ibbetson, Technical Manager, Department for Neighbourhood and Planning.
Affordable Housing Issues
To receive a report from Head of Homes 4 Wiltshire, Laura Young.
Car Parking Strategy Consultation Feedback
To receive a presentation by David Bullock, Head of Service Traffic and Network Manager and Cllr Richard Gamble, Portfolio Holder for Public Transport on feed back from the consultation that has been undertaken.
Provision of Grit Bins
To receive a presentation on the prioritisation of locations for new grit bins prior to discussion and recommendation at the forthcoming Community Transport Group meeting.
To receive updates on those issues highlighted at the previous Area Board meeting and received online, including:
- Primary Care Centre - Update
- Springfield Road Traffic Problem â€“ Update
- Leisure Review and Westbury Pool - Update
Grants and Funding
To consider any applications for funding from;
a) Community Area Grant Scheme â€“ to consider any applications for funding from this scheme.
b) Performance Reward Grant Scheme â€“ to consider any applications for funding from this scheme.
- Item 13a Community Area Grants Report, item 13. PDF 132 KB
- Item 13a Westbury Amateur Swimming Club Application, item 13. PDF 107 KB
- Item 13a (Westbury) Air Cadets Application, item 13. PDF 114 KB
- Item 13b PRG Wiltshire Voices Summary, item 13. PDF 182 KB
- Item 13b PRGS Wiltshire Voices Application, item 13. PDF 231 KB
Future Meeting Dates, Forward Plan, Evaluation and Close
The next meeting of the Westbury Area Board will be on Thursday 2 December 2010, 7.00pm at the Laverton, Westbury.