Venue: The Hogarth Hall, Chiswick Town Hall, Heathfield Terrace, Chiswick W4
Contact: Carol Stiles Tel: 020 8583 2066 or email: Â email@example.comÂItems No. Item
Apologies for absence, declarations of interest or any other communications from Members
The Open Forum will take place as close as possible to 9.00 p.m. for approximately 20 minutes.
Members of the public may raise matters of local concern.Â Please bear in mind the guidelines for public participation and that it may not be possible to have a detailed discussion or response at the meeting. Points raised will be noted and used to inform the work of the Area Committee.
Protocol for the Open Forum
Â¨Â Â Â Â Â Written items to be submitted where possible. ( Proformas will be available at the back of the hall).
Â¨Â Â Â Â Â Where they are so submitted this should be by 8.30 p.m.
Â¨Â Â Â Â Â Speakers will be allowed at the Chairâ€™s discretion.
Â¨Â Â Â Â Â The Chair will normally only allow one contribution per person per item and one item per person per meeting.
Â¨Â Â Â Â Â Items on the main agenda should not be raised in the open forum.
Â¨Â Â Â Â Â Items where the debate cannot be contained within the public forum may be continued at a future forum or may be put on a future agenda with an officerâ€™s report.
One item raising concerns about traffic in Wavendon Avenue has been submitted and is attached,
The Committee is asked to confirm the recommendations of members on the Interview Panel.
Copies of the paperwork in respect of the recruitment exercise are attached for information.
- Advert Co-optees - DRAFT (3)amended, item 3. PDF 53 KB
- Background Information, item 3. PDF 49 KB
- Person Specification, item 3. PDF 53 KB
- Application Form - CHISWICK, item 3. PDF 60 KB
Chiswick Neighbourhood Community Safety Coordination - Presentation by Marco Capitao
Any business which the Chair agrees to accept on grounds of urgency.
For information only
The planned date for switching on the Chiswick Christmas Lights is Thursday, 25 November 2010.
For information only.
Exclusion of Press and Public
To resolve that the public and press be asked to leave the meeting during discussion of the remaining items of business because exempt information as defined in Paragraphs 5 and 6 Â of Part I of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972 is likely to be made known.
Please note that members of the public and press must leave the meeting at this point.
Unlawful Fly Posting in Chiswick - report by the Community Environment Team
The following supplementary reports and comments were tabled at the meeting;
- In respect of Item 3 â€“ report confirming the recommendations of the Interview Panel for Co-opted Members appointment.
- In respect of the Open Forum â€“
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Officer comment on the item on traffic in Wavendon Avenue
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Officer comment on the item on Stamford Brook Common â€“ Play Area Removal
- In respect of Item 2 â€“ Matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting â€“ Item 24.2 â€“ Briefing note on bird feeding at Chiswick Back Common
- In respect of Item 4 â€“ Copy of the presentation on Chiswick Neighbourhood Community Safety Co-ordination
- In respect of Item 5 â€“ Copy of the presentation on the Hounslow Biodiversity Action Plan.
- Wavendon Avenue 11 10, item 11. PDF 46 KB
- Play Equip Detail, item 11. PDF 980 KB
- Cllr. Thompson - Bird feeding in Chiswick back Common, item 11. PDF 36 KB
- Neighbourhood Community Safety Coordinators - MC Presentation, item 11. PDF 322 KB
- Ajit HBAP Presentation, item 11. PDF 4 MB