Venue: Town Hall, Peckham Road, London SE5 8UB. View directions
Contact: Bola RobertsÂItems No. Item
Mobile phones should be turned off or put on silent during the course of the meeting.
Part A - Open Business
CORPORATE PARENTING COMMITTEE â€“ ENJOY AND ACHIEVE THEME
To receive any apologies for absence.
Confirmation of voting members
A representative of each political group will confirm the voting members of the committee.
Notification of any items of business which the chair deems urgent
In special circumstances, an item of business may be added to an agenda within five clear days of the meeting.
Disclosure of interests and dispensations
Members to declare any personal interests and dispensation in respect of any item of business to be considered at this meeting.
To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the open section of the meeting held on 22 September 2010.
Pupil Performance in 2009/2010 Academic Year and the developments linked to the Virtual School
7.00pm â€“ 7.20pm
- Report: Pupil performance 2009-10 academic year and the developments linked to the Virtual School, item 6. PDF 68 KB
Children in Care accessing Leisure, including Fusion Partnership
7.20pm â€“ 7.40pm
Interim report Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEETS)
7.40pm â€“ 8.10pm
- Report : NEET, item 8. PDF 108 KB
- Appendx 1: NEET Action Plan, item 8. PDF 46 KB
- Appendix 2: Neet Report, item 8. PDF 55 KB
- Appendix 3: Neet report, item 8. PDF 80 KB
Effectiveness of Personal Education Plans
8.10pm â€“ 8.30pm
- Report : Effectiveness of PEP, item 9. PDF 73 KB
- Appendix 1: PEP Report, item 9. PDF 304 KB
- Appendix 3: Social Work PEP Guidance, item 9. PDF 115 KB
Children Looked After with 3 or more Placements
8. 30pm â€“ 8.35pm
- Report: CLA with 3 or more placements, item 10. PDF 64 KB
- Appendix 1: CiC with 3 or more placements, item 10. PDF 120 KB
- Appendix 2: NI 62 Definition, item 10. PDF 276 KB
Children in Care Placements Commissioning Strategy
8.35pm â€“ 8.40pm
Corporate Parenting Committee Workplan
8.40pm â€“ 8.45pm
Any other open business as notified at the start of the meeting and accepted by the chair as urgent.
Exclusion of press and public
The following motion should be moved, seconded and approved if the sub-committee wishes to exclude the press and public to deal with reports revealing exempt information:
Â Â Â Â Â â€œThat the public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1-7, Access to Information Procedure rules of the Constitution.â€
Part B - Closed Business
Any other closed business as notified at the start of the meeting and accepted by the chair as urgent.