Venue: The Pavilion, Valens Terrace, Box, Wiltshire, SN13 8NT
Contact: Marie ToddÂItems No. Item
Chairman's Welcome and Introductions
Apologies for Absence
To approve and sign as a correct record the minutes of the meeting held on 19 October 2010.
Declarations of Interest
To declare any personal or prejudicial interests or dispensations granted by the Standards Committee.
Town Parish and Partner Updates
To receive any updates from the following partners:
(a)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Wiltshire Police
(b)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service
(c)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â NHS Wiltshire
(d)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Town and Parish Council Nominated Representatives
(e)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Corsham Area Young Peopleâ€™s Issues Group
(f)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Chamber of Commerce
- 6a - Police Report, item 6. PDF 129 KB
- 6b - Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service Report, item 6. PDF 253 KB
- 6b - Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service Report - Appendix, item 6. PDF 672 KB
- 6c - NHS Wiltshire Update Report, item 6. PDF 101 KB
Corsham Community Area Network (CCAN) Update
To receive a progress report and forward work plan from the Corsham Community Area Network (CCAN) and to consider the networkâ€™s request for its second tranche of funding. Â
- 7 - CCAN Report, item 7. PDF 205 KB
- 7 - CCAN Workplan, item 7. PDF 120 KB
- 7 - CCAN Funding Request, item 7. PDF 88 KB
Dog Control Orders
To receive a presentation from Graham Steady, Environmental Protection Team Leader, and to comment on the proposals to consolidate Dog Control Orders across Wiltshire.
Parish Steward Scheme
To view a DVD on the Parish Steward Scheme. Â Adrian Hampton, Head of Local Highways and Streetscene, will be available to answer any questions.
2011 Census - Local Perspectives
To receive a presentation from Doug Anderson, Demography Researcher, regarding the 2011 Census and to find out how local people can be involved.
Minerals Extraction - Local Perspective
To discuss the initial site options for the aggregate minerals site allocations.
Cabinet Representative - Councillor Dick Tonge
The Cabinet representative, Councillor Dick Tonge, will talk about his responsibilities for Highways and Transport and will invite questions
Community Area Grants
The Wiltshire Councillors will consider the following applications to the Community Area Grants Scheme:
(a)Â Â Â Â Â Box Rovers Football Club â€“ To consider an application for Â£944 to purchase football equipment.
(b)Â Â Â Â Â Corsham Primary PTA â€“ To consider an application for Â£1,000 to purchase a play den and shelter that can also be used by parents attending after school activities.
(c)Â Â Â Â Â Corsham Town Council â€“ To consider an application for Â£1,780 to purchase and install new play equipment at Dicketts Avenue Play Area.
(d)Â Â Â Â Â Corsham Town Council â€“ To consider an application for Â£3.307 to install lighting at the skate park facility to increase safety.
- 13 - Community Area Grants, item 13. PDF 153 KB
- 13 - Community Area Grants - Box Rovers Football Club, item 13. PDF 105 KB
- 13 - Community Area Grants - PTA Corsham Primary School, item 13. PDF 111 KB
- 13 - Community Area Grant - Corsham Town Counci - Play Equipment, item 13. PDF 107 KB
- 13 - Community Area Grants - Corsham Town Council - Lighting, item 13. PDF 107 KB
Future Meeting Dates and Forward Plan
To note that the next meeting will take place on 1 February 2011 at Corsham Town Hall.Â The forward work plan for the area board is attached for information.