Venue: Bratton, Jubilee Hall, Melbourne Street, Bratton, Westbury BA13 4RW
Contact: Anna ThurmanÂ (Democratic Services Officer)Items No. Item
Chairman's Welcome, Introductions
Apologies for Absence
Declarations of Interest
Councillors are requested to declare any personal or prejudicial interests or dispensations granted by the Standards Committee.
a)Â Â Â Â Street Trading
b)Â Â Â Â Public Protection Enforcement Policy
c)Â Â Â Â Â Fairtrade
d)Â Â Â Â Childcare Sufficiency Statement
e)Â Â Â Â Outcome of Leisure Review
- Item 4a Street trading- Chairman's Announcement, item 4. PDF 134 KB
- Item 4a Executive summary- new street trading scheme (2), item 4. PDF 194 KB
- Item 4b Public Protection Enforcement Policy, item 4. PDF 88 KB
- Item 4c Fairtrade, item 4. PDF 78 KB
- Item 4d Childcare Sufficiency Assessment, item 4. PDF 112 KB
- Item 4e Leisure Facilty Review - Outcome, item 4. PDF 96 KB
- Item 4e Leisure AppA, item 4. PDF 51 KB
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 2 December 2010.
To receive updates from partners â€“ Parish and Town Councils, Fire and Rescue Service, NHS, BA13 + Community Area Partnership and Chamber of Commerce.
- Item 6 Fire and Rescue CommunityAreaReportscharts_Westbury, item 6. PDF 672 KB
- Item 6 NHS Update Dec2010, item 6. PDF 105 KB
- Item 6 NHS Update Jan2011, item 6. PDF 98 KB
Lionel Grundy OBE, Cabinet Member for Children's Services
The Cabinet representative, Councillor Lionel Grundy OBE will give an overview of his Cabinet responsibilities for Childrenâ€™s Services.
Community and Young People's Issue Group (CAYPIG)
Update from Sally Willox and CAYPIG members to include Transport.
Highways Issues and the B3098
To receive a presentation from Dave Bullock , Head of Traffic and Network Manager, there will be an opportunity for questions.
Solar Farm Proposals
Development Director, Chris Wordsworth and Lindsay Holdoway, Managing Director of HPH Ltd will outline proposals for a 14.5 hectare solar farm on Hawkeridge Road on the outskirts of Westbury.Â
Wiltshire Police Authority
To receive a presentation from Ricky Rogers/Bill Fishlock from Wiltshire Police Authority regarding the future of policing in Wiltshire.
Reverend Jennifer Totney and Reverend Jonathan Burke will outline the background and progress on plans for a drop in centre in Westbury.
Community Policing Update
To receive an update from Sector Commander Dave Minty on local issues.
To receive updates on those issues highlighted at the previous Area Board meeting and received since the last meeting.
Community Area Grants
To consider any applications for funding from;
a)Â Â Â Â Community Area Grant Scheme â€“ to consider any applications for funding from this scheme.
b)Â Â Â Â Performance Reward Grant Application â€“ to consider any applications for funding from this scheme.
- Item 15a GRANT APPS REPORT Feb 3, item 15. PDF 57 KB
- Item 15a Area Grant Application Form Projection Equipment - Westbury TC, item 15. PDF 104 KB
- Item 15a Area Grant Application-form-2010-11 Edington Parish Hall, item 15. PDF 119 KB
- Item 15a Area-grant-application- Dilton Marsh & Handicraft Show, item 15. PDF 107 KB
- Item 15a Area Grant Application Form 2010.11 Coulston PC, item 15. PDF 102 KB
- Item 15a Area Grant Application Form 2010-11-Crosspoint, item 15. PDF 112 KB
- There are a further 4 documents. View the full list of documents for item 15.
Any Other Business
To receive any other business, subject to the Chairmanâ€™s approval.
Future date, Forward Plan and Close
The next meeting of Westbury Area Board will take place at 7 pm, The Paragon Hall, Westbury, 7 April 2011.