Venue: Meeting Room - City Hall, Malthouse Lane, Salisbury, SP2 7TU. View directions
Contact: Liam PaulÂ 01225718376, Email:Â firstname.lastname@example.orgItems No. Item
Election of Chairman
To elect a Chairman for the meeting of the Sub-Committee.
Procedure for the Meeting
The Chairman will explain the attached procedure for the members of the public present.
The Chairman will give details of the exits to be used in the event of an emergency.
Declarations of Interest
To receive any declarations of personal or prejudicial interests or dispensations granted by the Standards Committee.
To consider and determine an Application for a Variation of a Premises Licence by Greene King Retailing Limited in respect of Kings Arms and Chapter House, 9 â€“ 13 St John Street, Salisbury
Licensing Officer's Report
Appendix 1 - Application to vary a premises license
- Application, item 5b PDF 1 MB
- Front of house information, item 5b PDF 421 KB
- Staff Training, item 5b PDF 24 KB
- Incident reporting, item 5b PDF 27 KB
- Due Dilligence, item 5b PDF 12 KB
- Due Dilligence Log, item 5b PDF 26 KB
- Daniel Thwaites, item 5b PDF 1 MB
Appendix 2 - Location Map
Appendix 3 - Current Premises License
Appendix 4 - Representations