Minutes for Cabinet meeting, May 31 2011, 5.30PM official page
Venue: Ground Floor Meeting Room G02A - 160 Tooley Street, London SE1 2QH. View directions
Contact: Everton Roberts on 020 7525 7221Â Paula Thornton on 020 7525 4395Items No. Item
Part A - Open Business
Mobile phones should be turned off or put on silent during the course of the meeting.
To receive any apologies for absence.
Notification of any items of Business which the Chair Deems Urgent
In special circumstances, an item of business may be added to an agenda within five clear working days of the meeting.
Disclosure of Interests and Dispensations
Members to declare any personal interests and dispensation in respect of any item of business to be considered at this meeting.
Review of Void Disposal Strategy
To agree issues relating to the void disposal strategy.
- Report: Review of Void Disposal Strategy, item 4. PDF 152 KB
- Review of Void Disposal Strategy - Revised recommendation 3, item 4. PDF 50 KB
The following items are also scheduled for consideration at this meeting:
Deputation Request: Residents of Jarman House and Canute Gardens, Hawkstone Estate
To consider whether to hear a deputation from residents of Jarman House and Canute Gardens, Hawkstone Estate in respect of the Housing Investment Strategy item contained elsewhere on the agenda.
- Report: Deputation Request - Residents of Jarman House and Canute Gardens, Hawkstone Estate, item 5. PDF 71 KB
- Deputation Request - Residents of Jarman House and Canute Gardens, Hawkstone Estate - Strategic Director comments, item 5. PDF 51 KB
Housing investment programme and revised strategy
To agree issues relating to the housing investment programme.
- Report: Housing investment programme and revised strategy, item 6. PDF 241 KB
- Appendix 1: Your Service, Your Choice Resident Survey, item 6. PDF 309 KB
- Appendix 2: Analysis of Your Service, Your Choice Resident Survey, item 6. PDF 152 KB
- Appendix 3: Decent Homes Criteria, item 6. PDF 43 KB
- Appendix 4: 2 Year Programme - 2010/2012, item 6. PDF 54 KB
- Appendix 5: Backlog Funding - Letter from HCA, item 6. PDF 419 KB
- There are a further 3 documents. View the full list of documents for item 6.
East Dulwich Estate Regeneration Scheme: Update and proposals for revision
To note the progress on the East Dulwich Estate regeneration scheme, and the need to amend elements of the 2005 Executive decision in the light of changed circumstances, to reimburse the Housing Investment Programme for expenditure already made on the scheme.
To agree in principle to the disposal of Badminton House and the Pytchley Road site and to approve the marketing and management strategy of void sales.
To also agree the inclusion of Whaddon House in the Hidden Homes programme and an alternative approach to the conversion of the drying rooms and new build proposals.
- Report: East Dulwich Estate Regeneration Scheme Update and Proposals for Revision, item 7. PDF 112 KB
- Appendix 1: East Dulwich Estate Regeneration Scheme Update and Proposals for Revision, item 7. PDF 51 KB
Deputation Request - The Friends of Southwark Park
To consider a deputation request from The Friends of Southwark Park in respect of a proposal by UK Power Networks to use Southwark Park as their main works compound for power supply works to the City of London.
Discussion of Any other open items as notified at the start of the meeting
Exclusion of Press and Public
The following items are included on the closed section of the agenda. The Proper Officer has decided that the papers should not be circulated to the press and public since they reveal confidential or exempt information as specified in paragraphs 1-7, Access to Information Procedure Rules of the Constitution. The specific paragraph is indicated in the case of exempt information.
The following motion should be moved, seconded and approved if the cabinet wishes to exclude the press and public to deal with reports revealing exempt information:
â€œThat the public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1-7, Access to Information Procedure Rules of the Constitution. â€œ
Part B - Closed Business
Discussion of any other closed items as notified at the start of the meeting and accepted by the chair as urgent