Minutes for Environment and Urban Renewal Policy and Performance Board meeting, Jun 15 2011, 6.30PM official page
Venue: Civic Suite, Town Hall, Runcorn
Contact: Gill Ferguson on 0151 471 7395 or e-mail Â firstname.lastname@example.orgÂItems No. Item
Declarations of Interests (including Party Whip Declarations)
Members are reminded of their responsibility to declare any personal or personal and prejudicial interest which they have in any item of business on the agenda no later than when that item is reached and, with personal and prejudicial interests (subject to certain exceptions in the Code of Conduct for Members), to leave the meeting prior to discussion and voting on the item.
- Appendix 1 to Item No. 4, 20/06/2007 Urban Renewal Policy and Performance Board, 19/09/2007 Urban Renewal Policy and Performance Board, item 4. PDF 69 KB
Please note the attached minutes have yet to be approved by the SSP and are in draft form.
- Prev and Com Housing Strategy final 19 05 11 (3), item 6b PDF 49 KB
- EERB 10-11 Q4 Environment Urban Renewal PPB 20 5 2010, item 6b PDF 108 KB
- EARS 10-11 Q4 Environment Urban Renewal PPB 20-05-201, item 6b PDF 98 KB
- HT L 10-11 Q4 - Environment Urban Renewal PPB Final v6 20 5 11, item 6b PDF 162 KB
Development of Policy Issues
- EUR PPB 15Jun11 Hale Bank Petition.pdf, item 7c PDF 206 KB
- EUR PPB 15Jun11 Hale Bank Plan.pdf, item 7c PDF 126 KB