Venue: The Guildhall, York
Contact: Jill Pickering, Democracy OfficerÂItems No. Item
At this point Members are asked to declare any personal or prejudicial interests they may have in the business on this agenda. A list of general personal interests previously declared are attached.
To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting of the Committee held on 2 March 2011.
At this point in the meeting, members of the public who have registered their wish to speak regarding an item on the agenda or an issue within the Committeeâ€™s remit can do so. The deadline for registering is 5:00 pm on Friday 17 June 2011.
This report highlights this Councilâ€™s current structure for the provision of the Overview and Scrutiny function and the resources available to support it. It also details the agreed terms of reference for the individual Overview & Scrutiny Committees.
The Councilâ€™s Corporate Strategy Manager will be in attendance to present the following key papers to Members and to discuss ongoing and future planned work within the Directorate:
- City of York Commissioning Strategy for Older People 2006-2021 (2010 Refresh)
- Commissioning Plan for Older People 2010-13
- The Vision for Older Peopleâ€™s Health and Wellbeing in York 2010-15
- 2 Older Peoples Commissioning Strategy 2010 refresh and commissioning plan - update June 11, item 5. PDF 78 KB
- 3 York vision document APPROVED, item 5. PDF 107 KB
This report presents the Committeeâ€™s draft work plan for the forthcoming year for consideration. It asks Members to consider any additions and/or amendments they may wish to make to it.
- Annex A - Draft Workplan for 2011-12, item 6. PDF 42 KB
- Annex B - Recommendations from the JSNA, item 6. PDF 62 KB
Any other business which the Chair considers urgent under theÂ Local Government Act 1972
Name: Jill Pickering
- Telephone â€“ (01904) 552061
- Email â€“ email@example.com