Venue: Council Chamber, Elizabeth House, Stratford-upon-Avon
Contact: Anne SolomonÂItems No. Item
Apologies for Absence
Disclosure of Interests
Members are reminded that the Code of Conduct provides that should they have a prejudicial interest in any matter under discussion and providing the matter is considered in public session, they are entitled to make representations and answer questions if members of the public are granted the same entitlement. Members must leave the room before the ensuing debate and vote and must not attempt to improperly influence a decision about that matter.
To confirm and sign the minutes of the following meetings:
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Audit & Regulatory Committee â€“ 28 March 2011
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Audit & Regulatory Committee (Special) â€“ 5 April 2011
- Audit & Regulatory Committee â€“ 18 May 2011
- Minutes Public Pack, 05/04/2011 Audit and Regulatory Committee, item 3. PDF 72 KB
- Minutes Public Pack, 18/05/2011 Audit and Regulatory Committee, item 3. PDF 23 KB
To note the minutes from the following Licensing Panels:
- 25 May 2011
- 6 June 2011
To receive an Annual Certification Report for 2009/10 from PricewaterhouseCoopers.
To receive an External Audit Progress Update Report from PricewaterhouseCoopers.
To consider the Annual Internal Audit Report 2010/11.
- Internal Audit Report Appendix 1, item 7. PDF 106 KB
- Internal Audit Report Appendix 2, item 7. PDF 433 KB
- Internal Audit Report Appendix 3, item 7. PDF 455 KB
To consider the Internal Audit strategy for 2011/2012.
- Internal Audit Plan Report Appendix 1, item 8. PDF 209 KB
- Internal Audit Plan Report Appendix 2, item 8. PDF 115 KB
To consider the Draft Statement of Accounts and Letter of Representation for 2010/11.
Appendix 1 (Draft Statement of Accounts) to follow.
- Draft Statement Apdx 2 Letter of Rep, item 9. PDF 92 KB
- Draft Statement of Accounts Appendix 1, item 9. PDF 547 KB
To consider the results of the review of internal control and the draft Annual Governance Statement 2010/11.
Membership of Panels, Sub-Committees and Groups
To note the following appointments:
- Cllrs Adams (Chair), Beamer, Brain, Holder, Mills (Chair), Oakley, Taylor, Thirlwell, Thomas, Wise (Chair).
Employment & Appointments Sub-Committee
- Cllrs H Wright, Rolfe and 3 Conservatives to be confirmed.
- Substitutes: Cllrs Holder, Honychurch and 3 Conservatives to be confirmed.
- Cllrs Atkinson, Brain, Hamburger, Holder, Honychurch, Howse, Oakley, Roache, Spencer, H Wright and R Wright.
To consider an amendment to the scheme of delegations in light of a decision reached by the Local Government Ombudsman.
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 12./2 is restricted
- Changes to the Constitution Appendix 2, item 12. PDF 23 KB
To consider a report from the (Acting) Returning Officer on a review of polling districts, polling places and polling stations.
Regulation & Licensing
To consider a report on new signage for Private Hire Vehicles.
To consider a report which provides a baseline of the staffing establishment at April 2011, including details of the reduction in the workforce.
- Staffing Baseline Establishment Appendix 1, item 15. PDF 20 KB
- Staffing Baseline Establishment Appendix 2, item 15. PDF 21 KB
- Staffing Baseline Establishment Appendix 3, item 15. PDF 18 KB
- Staffing Baseline Establishment Appendix 4, item 15. PDF 14 KB
Exclusion of the Public
The Chairman to move
â€œThat, pursuant to Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 (as amended), the public be excluded from the remaining business of the meeting in view of the fact that the nature of the proceedings will be such that, if the public were present, there would likely be disclosure to them of exemptÂ information under Paragraph 1 and 2 of Part I of Schedule 12A to the said Act (as amended)".
Flexible Employee Retirement
To consider any business which, in the opinion of the Chairman, is urgent in accordance with the provisions of Section 100B (4) of the Local Government Act 1972.
To receive any questions within the scope of the Committee which are not referred to in the Agenda, provided that written notice had been given as set out in Committee Procedure Rules.