Venue: The Council House, Burcot Lane, Bromsgrove. View directions
Contact: Pauline RossItems No. Item
Apologies for absence were received from Councillors Miss D. H. Campbell JP and D. Hancox.
Declarations of Interest
No declarations of interest were received.
The Chairman opened the Hearing and introduced the Members of the Sub-Committee and officers present to the Applicant and other parties present.
The Chairman invited the other parties present to identify themselves, so that the applicant was able to satisfy himself that no person who may be in a position to influence the Sub-Committee remained in the room when the Sub-Committee considered its decision at the conclusion of the Hearing.
The Chairman reminded all parties present of the procedure to be followed during the Hearing.
- Appendix A - Application - Biagio Calleia, item 18. PDF 687 KB
- Appendix B - Rep from Responsible Authorities - Biagio Calleia, item 18. PDF 2 MB
- Appendix C - Letters of Representation - B. Calleia, item 18. PDF 2 MB
- Appendix D - Area Map B. Calleia, item 18. PDF 260 KB
- Appendix E - Photo of Ice Cream Van B. Calleia., item 18. PDF 210 KB
The Sub-Committee was asked to consider an application for a Street Trading Consent in respect of Biagio Calleia to trade from a mobile ice cream van stopping outside the school in Brake Lane and on a set route incorporating the following streets in Hagley:-