Minutes for Community Safety and Social Inclusion Scrutiny Commission meeting, Jul 14 2011, 7.00PM official page
Venue: Room 103, Hackney Town Hall, Mare Street, London E8 1EA
Contact: Jarlath O'ConnellÂ Overview and Scrutiny OfficerItems No. Item
Apologies for Absence
Urgent Items / Order of Business
Declarations of Interest
To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 16 June 2011.
To agree the terms of reference for the review on â€˜Domestic violenceâ€™.
To receive a briefing from the Domestic Violence Partnership Manager (Safer Communities).
- Item 6 Briefing from DV Partnership Manager , item 6. PDF 208 KB
- 1-4037360-DV_Services_directory , item 6. PDF 59 KB
- 1-4049548-Hackney_Referral_Pathway , item 6. PDF 273 KB
To receive a briefing from the Chief Nurse â€“ A&E, Homerton University Hospital NHS Trust.
To receive a briefing from a Hackney Policeâ€™s Â Community Safety Unit.
To receive a briefing from the organisation Respect, on programmes for working with perpetrators of domestic violence.
To receive the 6 month update on the implementation of the recommendations from the review on â€˜Responding to gun and knife crimeâ€™.
- Item 10 Implementation of Recommendations on gun and knife crime July 2011 , item 10. PDF 210 KB
- Item 10 Initial EIA for IGIP , item 10. PDF 91 KB
To note the updated work programme for the Commission for the year 2011-12.
Any Other Business