Minutes for Planning (Development Control) Committee Central meeting, Aug 8 2011, 7.00PM official page
Venue: Council Chamber, District Council Offices, St Peter's Street, St Albans, Herts AL1 3JE
Contact: Jo Grimes, Democratic ServicesÂItems No. Item
Apologies for Absence
To note any replacement Members appointed for the meeting in accordance with the notification procedure:
Councillor Lusby is replacing Councillor Clegg fr this meeting only.
Disclosures of Interest
Notification of Other Business
Members and officers are invited to notify the Chairman of other business which they wish to be discussed at the end of either Part I or Part II business.Â In so doing, the Member(s)/officer(s) concerned must state the special circumstances which they consider justifies the matter being raised as a matter of urgency.
The Chairman will decide whether the item(s) raised shall be considered under â€˜Other Businessâ€™.
To confirm the Minutes of Meeting No. 2 of the Committee held on 18 July 2011 (copy attached).
Schedule of Planning Applications
A list of planning applications to be considered is attached.
Please note: The planning applications may not be heard in the order set out in the index attached.Â Applications which appear to be of most interest to the members of the public present will usually be taken at the beginning of the agenda.
- SITE PLAN - 520110864 & 520110874 - TOWN HALL, item 6i PDF 438 KB
- PLANS - 520110864 & 520110874 - TOWN HALL, item 6i PDF 2 MB
- SITE PLAN -520111054 -WHITE HEDGE DRIVE, item 6ii PDF 256 KB
- PLANS-520111054 - WHITE HEDGE DRIVE, item 6ii PDF 917 KB
- SITE PLAN 520111261 - 10 Maple Avenue, item 6iii PDF 3 MB
- PLANS 520111261 - 10 Maple Avenue, item 6iii PDF 25 MB
- SITE PLAN 520111380 - Rear of 1 Blackthorn Close, item 6iv PDF 579 KB
- PLANS 520111380 - Rear of 1 Blackthorn Close, item 6iv PDF 3 MB
- SITE PLAN 520111399 - Land Adj 25 Castle Road, item 6v PDF 2 MB
- PLANS 520111399 - Land Adj 25 Castle Road, item 6v PDF 16 MB
Such other Part 1 business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant consideration.