Venue: Council Chamber, Cecil Street, Margate, Kent
Contact: Anona SomasundaramÂItems No. Item
Apologies for Absence
Declarations of Interest
To receive any declarations of interest.Â Members are advised to consider the extract from the Standard Board Code of Conduct for Members, which forms part of the Declaration of Interest Form at the back of this Agenda.Â If a Member declares an interest, they should complete that Form and hand it to the Officer clerking the meeting.
To approve the Minutes of the Joint Transportation Board meeting held on 6 September 2011, copy attached.
- Annex 1 - Letter from Petitioner, item 4. PDF 50 KB
- Annex 2 - Residents' Parking Information Sheet, item 4. PDF 44 KB
To receive a verbal update by Katie Lewis, Drainage Manager, Kent Highway Services
Traffic Management - Residents Parking
- Annex 1 - Location of Type A & B Railings, item 15. PDF 78 KB View as HTML (15./2) 2 KB
- Annex 2 - Photo of Railing Types, item 15. PDF 117 KB View as HTML (15./3) 2 KB
- Annex 1 - Highway Operations Staff Structure - East Kent, item 16. PDF 78 KB View as HTML (16./2) 2 KB
POSC Reports from meeting held on 27 September 2011
Reducing Congestion - Management of Roadworks
Winter Service Policy 2011/12
Winter Service Appendix 1 - Winter Service Policy Statement
Garlinge Junior School - Request for 20 mph Zone
To receive a verbal update from Paul Valek, District Manager, Kent Highway Services
Date of Next Meeting
The next meeting will be held on Thursday, 15 March 2012, at 7.00 pm.