Venue: Room 14, Priory House, Monks Walk, Shefford
Contact: Leslie Manning 0300 300 5132Items No. Item
Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence and notification of substitute Members.
To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meeting of the Audit Committee held on 26 September 2011 (copy attached).
To receive from Members declarations and the nature thereof in relation to:-
personal interests in any agenda item;
personal and prejudicial interests in any agenda item.
Chairman's Announcements and Communications
To receive any announcements from the Chairman and any matters of communication.
To receive petitions from members of the public in accordance with the Public Participation Procedure as set out in Annex 2 of Part A4 of the Constitution.
Questions, Statements or Deputations
To receive any questions, statements or deputations from members of the public in accordance with the Public Participation Procedure as set out in Annex 1 of Part A4 of the Constitution.
To receive the Audit Commission’s Annual Audit Letter for 2010/11.
To receive a report by the Audit Commission on the progress made in its role as the Council’s external auditor together with an update on the externalisation of the Audit Practice.
To receive the Audit Commission’s Audit Plan which sets out the work for the 2011/12 audit.
To receive an update on the progress of work by Internal Audit for 2011/12.
- 111222 Internal Audit Progress Report AppendixA - Summary of Progress Against Audit Plan , item 10. PDF 104 KB
To consider proposed amendments to the Council’s Anti-Fraud and Corruption Strategy (including Anti-Bribery) and Confidential Reporting Policy to reflect changes in legislation and roles and responsibilities.
- 111221 Appendix A Central Bedfordshire Revised Anti Fraud and Corruption Strategy (incl Anto Bribery) v3 , item 11. PDF 234 KB
- 111221 Appendix B Confidential Reporting Policy , item 11. PDF 115 KB
To receive an overview of the Council’s risk position as at the end of November 2011.
To receive a summary of the high risk recommendations arising from Internal Audit reports together with an outline of how these will be monitored, tracked and reported to the Audit Committee.
- 120103 Appendix A Tracking of High Recommendations 2010-11 , item 13. PDF 77 KB
- 120103- Appendix B Rec tracking Reports issued since April 2011 Committee , item 13. PDF 75 KB
- 120105 Appendix C Track outstanding audit rec 2010-11 reports , item 13. PDF 76 KB
- 120105 Appendix D - tracking of Audit recs , item 13. PDF 52 KB