Venue: The Guildhall, Westgate, Canterbury. View directions
Contact: Jemma Richards 862 009
Apologies for absence
Apologies for absence have been received from Councillors Flanagan and Hirst
Councillor Eden-Green will attend the meeting as a substitute for Councillor Flanagan
Disclosures by Members and Officers
(a) Disclosures of interest and their nature ie prejudicial or personal.
(b) Disclosures of lobbying.
(c) Disclosures of whipping.
Provided that notification has been given to the Chief Executive by 12.30pm on Wednesday 21 March 2012, members of the public may speak on any item on the agenda for a maximum of three minutes.
TO CONFIRM as a true record the minutes of the meeting held on 22 February 2012.
Actions arising from the last meeting of this committee
TO CONSIDER the report of the Head of Planning and Regeneration
- Canterbury Housing Strategy 2012 to 2016 for Executive 29.3.12 Final , item 7. PDF 660 KB
- Appendix I Measures of success , item 7. PDF 70 KB
TO CONSIDER the report of the Head of Legal and Democratic Services.
TO CONSIDER the report of the Head of Policy and Improvement
- Appendix A - EQUALITY POLICY AND STRATEGY, 29/03/2012 Executive , item 9. PDF 410 KB
- Appendix B - Community Equality Network Event 21 Jan 2012, 29/03/2012 Executive , item 9. PDF 84 KB
- Appendix C - Survey Results, 29/03/2012 Executive , item 9. PDF 87 KB
- Appendix D - Customer Access Review, 29/03/2012 Executive , item 9. PDF 164 KB
TO CONSIDER the report of the Head of Planning and Regeneration.
- Manston covering letter, 29/03/2012 Executive , item 9a PDF 326 KB
- PlaneSpeakingnewsletteraftereventLR, 29/03/2012 Executive , item 9a PDF 171 KB
- Manston Executive Report29March12 (Annexe v1), 29/03/2012 Executive , item 9a PDF 110 KB
TO REVIEW the forthcoming decision list and consider, in accordance with Article 6 of the Constitution, if the proposed level of consultation is appropriate for the decision to be taken (to follow).
Date and time of next meeting
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 11 April at 7pm at the Guildhall.
Items for future meetings
Any other urgent business to be dealt with in public
Any other urgent business which falls under the exempt provisions of either schedule 12A to the local government act 1972 or the freedom of information act 2000 or both
It will be necessary to pass a resolution excluding the press and public for any business under this item.