Venue: Civic Hall, Leeds
Contact: Helen Gray Copies of the full report with appendices are available on request from the clerk. For details of the new premises licence please contact Entertainment Licensing on 0113 2474095 after the hearing.Items No. Item
Election of the Chair
Appeals Against Refusal of Inspection of Documents
To consider any appeals in accordance with Procedure Rule 25 of the Access to Information Procedure Rules (in the event of an Appeal the press and public will be excluded)
(*In accordance with Procedure Rule 25, written notice of an appeal must be received by the Head of Governance Services at least 24 hours before the meeting)
Exempt Information - Possible Exclusion of the Press and Public
1) To highlight reports or appendices which:
a) officers have identified as containing exempt information, and where officers consider that the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information, for the reasons outlined in the report.
b) To consider whether or not to accept the officers recommendation in respect of the above information.
c) If so, to formally pass the following resolution:-
RESOLVED – That the press and public be excluded from the meeting during consideration of those parts of the agenda designated as containing exempt information on the grounds that it is likely, in view of the nature of the business to be transacted or the nature of the proceedings, that if members of the press and public were present there would be disclosure to them of exempt information
2) To note that under the Licensing Procedure rules, the press and the public will be excluded from that part of the hearing where Members will deliberate on each application as it is in the public interest to allow the Members to have a full and frank debate on the matter before them.
To identify any applications as late items of business which have been admitted to the agenda for consideration
(the special circumstances shall be identified in the minutes)
Declarations of Interest
Members are reminded to declare any interests at the start of the hearing on each application for the purpose of Section 81 (3) of the Local Government Act 2000 and paragraphs 8 to 12 of the Members Code of conduct
To consider a report of the Head of Licensing and Registration on an application for the grant of a premises licence for Chiquitos Restaurant and Bar, Unit A20, The Light, The Headrow, Leeds LS1 8TL.
- application form, item 6. PDF 390 KB
- map for chiquitos, item 6. PDF 147 KB
- GN - CIP Area 1 City Centre v2, item 6. PDF 2 MB
- obj, wyp, item 6. PDF 125 KB
- obj, env health, item 6. PDF 48 KB
To consider the report of the Head of Licensing and Registration on an objection received from West Yorkshire Police to an application for the grant of a Temporary Event Notice for Savannah Club, Grove Road, Hunslet
- Appendix A - Savannah Report Map, item 7. PDF 218 KB
- Appendix B - Temporary Event Notice, item 7. PDF 309 KB
- Appendix C - WYP Objection, item 7. PDF 222 KB