Minutes for Trustees of the House of Industry Estate Management Committee meeting, Jun 19 2012, 6.30PM official page
Venue: Committee Room 1, Borough Hall, Cauldwell Street, Bedford
Contact: Andrew Robertson, Principal Committee Services Officer (01234) 228819Items Note No. Item
Election of Chair for the current Municipal Year
Appointment of Vice-Chair for the current Municipal Year
To receive apologies for absence
To confirm the Minutes of the meeting of the Management Committee held on 13 March 2012.
Disclosures of Interest
Trustees are reminded that they must disclose both the existence and the nature of any personal and/or prejudicial interest that they have in any matter to be considered at this meeting in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct.
To obtain the Trustees approval of the 2011/12 Annual Report
To advise the Trustees of the new applications received for financial assistance in respect of the 2012/13 financial year and to request the Trustees to determine the amounts to be awarded.
- Item 7 - Appendix C - 2012 06 19 - Goldington Family Centre Evaluation report , item 7. PDF 68 KB
- Item 7 - Appendix D - 2012 06 19 - Evaluation Form - CAB , item 7. PDF 76 KB
- Item 7 - Appendix E - 2012 06 19 - Evaluation Form - BPHA Chandos Court , item 7. PDF 85 KB
- Item 7 - Appendix F - 2012 06 19 - Evaluation Form - Hospice at Home , item 7. PDF 70 KB
- Item 7 - Appendix G - 2012 06 09 - Faith in QP Evaluation Form , item 7. PDF 75 KB
- There are a further 6 documents.View the full list of documents for item 7.
Local Government Act 1972 - Exclusion of the Public
To consider whether to pass a resolution under Section 100(A)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 to exclude the public from the remainder of the meeting on the grounds that consideration of the following items of business is likely to involve the disclosure of exempt information as defined in Paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Act (as amended).
Item 9 - Appendix A - 2012 06 19 - Valuation Report and Site Plan