Minutes for Council meeting, Jul 3 2012, 6.15PM official page
Venue: the Chamber, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore
Contact: Sheena JonesItems No. Item
Declarations of Interest
To note any declarations of interest.
Apologies for Absence
To receive any apologies for absence.
As allowed by procedure rule no.10 in the Council’s constitution, the Chairman will allow a period of up to 30 minutes for members of the public to put comments and/or questions to the Council and present petitions relating to the item on the agenda for this Extraordinary meeting.
A copy of the comments and/or questions must be provided to the Head of Legal and Support Services by 2.15pm on the day of the meeting.
The Chairman has complete discretion about how this item is handled. Since there may be a number of people wishing to speak, he may limit the amount of time allotted to each speaker. To try and ensure fair coverage of each issue, it is likely that some speakers may be asked to group their comments together via one representative.
To consider the attached report and appendices.
The full document can be found on the South Worcestershire Development Plan by following the link below:-
- Appendix 2 - Significant Changes FINAL, item 4. PDF 2 MB
- Appx 5i SWDP 6 (New) - Infrastructure (3), item 4. PDF 31 KB
- Appx 5ii SWDP Critical Infrastructure Schedule (20 June 12 version) (2), item 4. PDF 106 KB
- Appx 5iii SWIDPIPS 6c (2) FINAL 20.06.2012, item 4. PDF 511 KB
- Appx 6 Targeted Consultation BreifFINALDRAFT20-06-12, item 4. PDF 48 KB