Venue: Bodicote House, Bodicote, Banbury, OX15 4AA
Contact: Louise Aston, Democratic and Elections Email: email@example.com, 01295 221601Items No. Item
Constitution of the Sub Committee
The Membership of the Sub-Committee for this meeting will be Councillors Blackwell, Reynolds and Ilott.
Please contact Louise Aston (01295 221601) to tender apologies.
Declarations of Interest
Members are asked to declare any interest and the nature of that interest which they may have in any of the items under consideration at this meeting.
Report of Head of Public Protection and Development Management.
To provide an outline of an application for the variation of a Premises Licence in relation to Weston Manor Hotel, Weston on the Green, Bicester and detail the representations received from Responsible Authorities and Interested Parties that has resulted in the need for a hearing to determine the application.
There is no recommendation. In considering the representations received and what is appropriate for the promotion of the licensing objectives, the options open to the Sub - Committee are, in broad terms:
(1) approve the application for the variation of a premises licence as submitted
(2) reject the application for the variation of premises licence in whole or part
(3) place conditions on the variation of premises licence and/or require changes to the details of the permissions sought.
- Regulatory Committee for Licensing Sub Committee enc. 1, item 3. PDF 1 MB
- Regulatory Committee for Licensing Sub Committee enc. 2, item 3. PDF 171 KB
- Regulatory Committee for Licensing Sub Committee enc. 3, item 3. PDF 89 KB
- Regulatory Committee for Licensing Sub Committee enc. 4, item 3. PDF 209 KB
- Regulatory Committee for Licensing Sub Committee enc. 5, item 3. PDF 917 KB
- There are a further 2 documents. View the full list of documents for item 3.